I love NEXON patchs

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

well, i had no issues while loading the game...but this new fireteam was AWESOME, JUST F*KIN AWESOME...if you kill 50+ zombies you can get 200+ EXP & GP....finally NEXON did something good, and the new map has no glitches....and also the weakes weapons are dealiesr to the zombies...

Like the M24 that now turns into a 1 shot 2 kills gun (if you use it properly)... i just love this fireteam, and i think my M16 will have some rest cuz i'll use M24 the most..

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol try to go sniping around, it works better that all those guys who run & gun, the die faster than the Snipers, i went tere armed with my M16, G36KE, and my M24...y used only the M16 ammo and some M24 boolets... i kept mos of my ammo in all rounds..

Super Six 4

I tried using an L9 in Cabin Fever, and it doesn't work unless its headshots, but thats for any sniper in Cabin Fever. Also, don't use the FAMAS, its one gun I know fails for the new fireteam.

Otherwise its fun and gets more gp/exp if you kill lots of zombies. I've gotten up to like 118 kills on it before, and highest streak is 7 killstreak!

SpIkE_JoNzE

I tried using an L9 in Cabin Fever, and it doesn't work unless its headshots, but thats for any sniper in Cabin Fever. Also, don't use the FAMAS, its one gun I know fails for the new fireteam.

Otherwise its fun and gets more gp/exp if you kill lots of zombies. I've gotten up to like 118 kills on it before, and highest streak is 7 killstreak!

yeah, i remember that we were both in the same game....i bet L9 was not handy..

Werbung:

Roger117

Combat Arms patches are all the same now.

The basic template:

NX: 6 millions new items
GP: 1 weapon at the minimum 1st Lt 3 and costs ~$1,000GP

There you go.