I dont believe ive made a intro topic...

Dipsticked

I dont remember making one, so here it is.

Hey, I decided to join a CA forum just to talk about CA. But I didnt feel like joining Nexon's forum, so I joined here. though, I noticed I already had an account, so im here.

My in-game name is Dipsticked, I get kicked out of every elite room I go into, and im best in Junk Flea One Man Army rooms (Melee only, I always seem to win or come in second XD)

I despise hackers, and I find glitchers noobs who cant get any kills without hiding in a wall. Ive been playing CA for awhile now, I play everyday, and youll most likely find me on Alpha or Bravo server, CH's 1,2, or 3 (depending on if their full or not) and usually I play on Rattlesnake (I own at sniping there, best map I do with sniping.), Deathroom (I started out hating it, but I find it fun since im getting better with close range.), and usually every other map. You probably wont find me on Brushwood and Sandhog though (mostly Brushwood, too cluttered for me... makes sniping horrible, and short range is tough too...). I like SnD, CTF (only on Junk Flea really, any other map on CTF usually bores me...). I like Elim, but its just the whole "killing everyone" thing over and over. Im also great at Spy Hunt, but ive never really WON as the Super Spy... Everyone just knifes me XD

I have a clan named DragonSouls, but the reasons I dont really add anyone is:
1. I have the Clan chat problem (dc when talking into clan chat)
2. I dont really do clan matches, due to the clan chat problem and the problem finding anyone that actually joins the clan to do anything...
3. I just made the clan cause I was bored.

So, sending in a app will get you into a clan that has only me, some random dude, and my one friend who doesnt play as much as me... I dont suggest joining XD

Anyway, thats me... also, note that I usually like to make long posts (I can type decently fast.), so all my posts will most likely be more than a 10 second read (not this long though XD)

So, how is it goin guys?

Werbung:
Werbung:

ugotmilk

well, if u hate hackers, ur not alone, allow me to tell you why:
1. I get very frustrated and my vision becomes blurry w/ anger tears.
2. I shake the monitor on my laptop until I respawn
3. I swear violently
4. after 10 times of me being killed by a hacker I begin smashing my computer stuff, which would be my headset, my mouse, my keyboard, and monitor, I've bought 3 whole computers in the last 2 yrs of playing fps games. hopefully this one can ride out the year lol
5. I don't see why people do it in the first place, they obviously suck at a game but want to feel good about themselves cuz they have no friends and they should be thrown into a pit and the people who threw them into the pit should say "he's dead jim" *star trek reference

welcome to the forums :D