I can't join a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

abelition

I have a problem playing Combat Arms at home. I can play with no problem at work but when I try at home I can't get past "In Game" and will not join. I thinking I need to open up a port on my router? Is there a port I need to forward to play Combat Arms? This is the first game I can't play at home. no problem with other games similar to Combat Arms. Thanks in advance........;)

Werbung:

rocktrns

1. Is there an error code( if so what is it?)
2. Right Click on Combatarms Click properties/Advanced Settings then set compatibility to windows 98
3. I really Don't know about the Port though.

abelition

Thanks for the response BUT....... it did not work.. I have Combat Arms installed on my laptop and i can play at work but when I try it at home I click on ready and it will say " in game" but will not join. I did try 98 and no go.

abelition

Thanks for the response again. I'm not getting no error codes. The game works great when I'm at work so I don't think reinstalling it will help. I will do just that and let you know how it goes.

spuznick242

Thanks for the response again. I'm not getting no error codes. The game works great when I'm at work so I don't think reinstalling it will help. I will do just that and let you know how it goes.

Ok, but trust me, I've been playing since launch and every problem I ever had with Combat Arms has been fixed by Re-installing or just by waiting a day or so because its a problem with nexon's server, this isnt a problem with nexon's server, so I would try it.

abelition

I know it's not the server I know it is not the install ( I try ed 3 times) I know it is not my IP... So I'm thinking it is my router. I can play all kinds of on line games Combat arms is the first one that is giving me trouble. I did for some games use port forwarding... I researched for the last 4 days now and found nothing about doing this for Combat arms.

Thanks so much for all your input.

Getting the games running for me is half the fun...... :)

spuznick242

Ok, good luck. You shouldnt need to port the router, I never heard of anyone having to do that for combat arms. Sorry I coudlnt help anymore.

abelition

Great news I can play @ home. I swapped out my router and BINGO I can play......... :) When I figure out what is wrong with my D-Link 604up I will post it. But for now I gotta go shoot some players lol... THANKS so much for all your replies.

My laptop is a AMD 1.8GHz x 2 G-force 7000m video card 2 gigs of ram and tons of hard drive space. ( My portable gamer). Compaq Presario F761US OS XP pro.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.