I Am Legend

Randomboy

I thought this film was amazing. The storyline was good and it had Will Smith in and he is just the coolest actor ever. I think I would give it 8/10 coz its a great film but the ending lets it down a bit.
What do you think?

Werbung:

Zamms

I thought that it was a pretty good movie. I did enjoy the book more tho. I give it an 8/10 as well, the end was a big letdown for me tho it should have been more... epic.

LinkHylian

This is a really good film and I'm planning to get it on DVD(or hopefully if my brother gets a PS3,I'll get it on Blue-ray as well).this somehow reminds me of those enemies I saw in the Resident Evil 5 trailer.

pkf0rtzh4ar

also an 8/10 here. but its kinda weird its 12+...i self did not but i know people who walked away in the mid of the movie and some even cryd

Sajid Ali

I really enjoyed watching that movie, it got a good piece of story line, good graphics, good actions, and most important thing the legend in this movie was Will Smith, obviously the coolest actor, i loved his attitude in this movie, but the ending of this movie is sad despite of sad ending i am gonna rate it 9/10.. Ending was unique no matter if it was sad or happy... :)

Werbung: