How to turn off the Wii controllers?

brains

Hi! I thought the Wii controllers turned off automatically when you turned off your Wii, but now sometimes the blue lights on them just keeps to light.
Maybe it is a stupid question, but is there any way to turn them of manually?

Werbung:

Lintz

brains said:
Hi! I thought the Wii controllers turned off automatically when you turned off your Wii, but now sometimes the blue lights on them just keeps to light.
Maybe it is a stupid question, but is there any way to turn them of manually?

Take out the battery? I do that some times when i transport my wii.

Lucke189

My wii remotes shut down by them self when I turn off the Wii, but you can check your battery level if you hit any button on the remote while the Wii is off (if four of the blue lamps light up you have full battery power and 3 lights is almost full, and so on... You get my point.).

But do the blue lights light even if you don't touch the remotes? In that case, I can't tell what is wrong. :)

Ryano

No that's never happened....if your not touching your remotes after you turn off the Wii it shouldn't happen. The only thing I'd say is to take the batteries out.

Liister87

Sometimes i think its where the B button on the back has been accidentally hit.

Although taking the batteries out is a good idea, and one i always do to not waste them, JUST IN CASE like the ipod the battery power goes down (a little) EVEN when not used! Grr ipods!

Shripe

Liister87 said:

Although taking the batteries out is a good idea, and one i always do to not waste them, JUST IN CASE like the ipod the battery power goes down (a little) EVEN when not used! Grr ipods!

I don't think that matters, if the Wii is in standby/off mode.. Only the power button turns the Wiimotes back on, correct?

Liister87

Shripe said:
Liister87 said:

I don't think that matters, if the Wii is in standby/off mode.. Only the power button turns the Wiimotes back on, correct?

I'm not sure, i don't think so.

My wii is off now and i just tapped the B button on the back of the wiimote and the lights lit up and flashed for a few seconds.

I always take batteries out, and put them in my battery charger normally anyway.

When i get that wiimote charger (£15 at argos) it wont matter haha.

Liister87

I have got recarchable batteries hehe.

Although alot of people have recommended the wii charger stand from argos, game etc, it can charge two controllers at once and comes with the charger battery pack (shaped like two batteries) to put inside.

Definatly a sound invenstment it seems!

Gdog

supersujay said:
ya i don't have that i just bought rechargeable battries b/c i got a really good deal with them

already said this. but seriously, just leave it alone and theyll turn off

Werbung:

Liister87

Gdog said:
supersujay said:
ya i don't have that i just bought rechargeable battries b/c i got a really good deal with them

already said this. but seriously, just leave it alone and theyll turn off

Definatly, if its sat on the side, not being touched its fine, but in your bag, or somehow even in the wii box it came in, (when travelling to mates house) it starts lighting up.