How to bunny hop???

Werbung:

Jordan B

Umm, I don't bunny hop .

I jump round corners, and control my spray, but I don't bunny hop. I know what you mean, but it doesn't work as good as it does in Combat Arms :)

spuznick242

Bunny hopping doesnt work at all for me, a bit in an Elimination, but I just rather crouch and keep moving instead of jumping up and down and spraying, where I just crouch and control my fire. But in games like BF2 it just takes practice to bunny hop. You just need to start doing games bunny hopping if you want to get good at it. I wouldn't suggest bunny hopping, because it doesnt give you an advantage, if anything your not going to be accurate.

spuznick242

Lol. that was some easy advice. I dont bunny hop so I couldnt really help out, but with advice like that, I just might start, its got to be easy, but just because its easy doesnt mean I'll be any good.

Jordan B

Notice the section is CS:S guys . Not Combat arms. :)

In CS:S it's alot harder to bunny hop. Combat Arms makes it way too easy.

G

gbomb45

there is an script that launches, and its called autohotkey or something. Vac clean

Werbung:

morbidity

Most people bunny hop with their jump command bound to their mousewheel scroll. In-game you would type "bind mwheeldown +jump" in order to make the scroll jump constantly. This will allow you to just scroll the mouse wheel constantly in order to maintain a steady jump flow. Then you can search for some tutorials on youtube where they teach you how to air strafe. From there practice makes perfect, the more you work towards learning to bhop the better you'll become.