How Good are You at MSC?

Have you completed all the missions?

Have you ever been Striker of the Day on Wi-Fi?
Have you ever been *gasp* SEASON LEADER? :eek:

I've been Striker of the Day once in October when I was home sick for the whole day and I decided to play MSC. ;)

How would you rate yourself, based on the scale provided in the game?
1 - Rookie
2 - Pro
3 - Superstar
4 - Legend
5 - MegaStriker

I'd rate myself like a 4.5 or so. XD

Also, what's your current battle record?
I have 400-something wins and 300-something losses. It's not accurate, though, as people have DC'd a lot against me.

How about all of you?

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

I'd say 4.7.....

I use Mario, Skull Bones, Hammer Bros, and a Boo.... Balance of pretty much everything except the "toad flip" (all you regulars know what that is)...

I've been Season leader back in December.... for about 3 hours..... very competitive man....

Record as of now: About 1048 wins and 400 losses..... somewhere around there... and if you've ever seen me... name's Roxas on Strikers.... Same thing with disconnectors.... I can't remember how many times people disconnected just because I did the first goal when doing a "lob shot"... when Kritter just gives up in a funny way...

thexcheat

I am not that great at MSC. I'd rate myself around a.... 3. I havent beaten all the challenges (yoshi/wario one is really hard). And my record is.... like 70 loses....40 wins

shadowofchaos

MSC

I'm not surprised. You're one of those "tricksters", then. Your Battle Record is, thus, unquestionable. XD

Not really... I just use it once in a while... kind of how the "megastriker" computer does it.... But meh.... I'm just into having fun with the game.... I'm gonna post some Youtube vids of it soon.... 3 games total... gimme a sec....

knuckles... sorry for double posting... but can you merge these two? I can't edit after 5 minutes after my post is done....

Roxas (Me) as Mario vs. Stryder as Luigi at Konga Coliseum

I don't know this guy... just that he (or possibly she) was good....

Game 1: YouTube - Mario Strikers Charged Online Play 3 (Game 1 of 3)
Game 2: YouTube - Mario Strikers Charged Online Play 3 (Game 2 of 3)
Game 3: YouTube - Mario Strikers Charged Online Play 3 (Game 3 of 3)

Werbung:
I don't know what to rate myself anymore. My friend thinks I'm amazing but I've lost a couple of matches here and there.

(Just ftr, I rated myself out of 5 at the start.)

I still say I'm between 4.5 and 5.

TBH, though, I wouldn't rate you a 4.7 after seeing your vid but you did say your skills have diminished.