How do I put an equip system?

1ll1d4n

I'm making an RPG and I need to know how to mak an equip system (e.g. a sub-inventory in which you have 1 slot for a weapon, 1 slot for armor, etc.) I didn't know which category to post this under.

Werbung:

Mavus

Humm I doubt it... It takes alot to do that... You could always just do what one of the FF games did and your weapon shows up on a scoreboard, and you get like an addition to your dmg or whatever. Then you used a command to drop it and it would no longer be on the scoreboard. I don't know how this worked but it was quite impressive.

Mavus

Continuing my last post I think that when you pick up a type of item it was given to a little thing of yours (I don't know what) and whatever that unit had it was shown on the scoreboard... I just don't know how you'd make a trigger to add dmg to you hero from another unit...

1ll1d4n

While I'm finishing the map, I have another question. How do I make it so like when the main character has a bow equipped, he (or is model) gets switched with a version w/ a bow/bow anims? And how do I make it so that like, at some point the main character finds an ancient, enchanted weapon, used by his ancestors who were of some legendary order, that basically switches his atk type to chaos (canonicaly, he's, although he doesn't know it to start with, the last descendant of an ancient order of knights called 'Fiend Slayers' who drove back the fiends (basically like demons) when they attacked the world, and hunted fiends, until being destroyed. And they used enchanted rune-blades that allowed them to strike fiends (who are immune to mortal weapons.).

And why isn't my sig showing???? I got a sig from Viper, I put it in on the user CP and it isn't showing!! Damn why isn't it showing???

Mavus

Okay... A) To swap models you need to use variables to save the items and the level/stats (etc.... abilities if you want them to stay) Then you just replace the model and add all the things in. I don't know the exact trigger though.... *thinks*... I'm sorry I haven't got the WE open, would you happen to have MSN I could help you a little better? (that goes for the other questions also...)

1ll1d4n

I did but I forgot my MSN account password, haven't used it since I realized they'd never do the needed requests/approve the campaigns that could nvr be completed without said requests on the Hive Workshop.

Werbung:

Mavus

Go to the hotmail site and click "I forgot my password" anyway, when/if you find out give me a PM with your MSN name and I will add you and help you.