how about some new channel?

Fosforico

hi, i was browsing with my ooera wii browser when i thought: "this is a real great channel!" Then i asked myself: "Why those nintendo folks doesn't realize some other good channel?"
Seriously: does anyone knows when will be released some othersoftware? Something better than that stupid Vote Channel?

Werbung:

LaFonda

I no no yea Wii vote hello Serious boredom and i was chatting to my friend and found out wii internmet was made to be payed for so i checked and it was omg i wish i wud of got it now as now i goota pay like 500 points omg disgrace is all i can say XD

The biggest demand for a channel is a demo channel. Personally, this would be really useful on everyone's behalf; but Nintendo are full of surprises. We really can't guess when and what they'll do next.

Fosforico

lol the question wasnìt "does anybody wants a new channel?", it was "does anyone knows when will be released some other software?"

hockeyhero

LinkHylian said:
what about a media channel where players can download arcade classic games,demos,movies and even music:D

but that would take up the small memory of the wii, so i wouldn't count on getting that channel....

Werbung: