Hockey!

Werbung:

spuznick242

I dont play, but I'll watch it when ever there is a game on. I really like how a basketball player jams his finger and is out for weeks, when a hockey player takes a puck to the mouth and is back in 5 min. (not to put down basketball players, that is a completely different skill set). I dont really follow any teams, I just watch what ever game is on TV.

Wolves25

I dont play, but I'll watch it when ever there is a game on. I really like how a basketball player jams his finger and is out for weeks, when a hockey player takes a puck to the mouth and is back in 5 min. (not to put down basketball players, that is a completely different skill set). I dont really follow any teams, I just watch what ever game is on TV.

I live in flint MI so i follow the detroit redwings!
lol speaking of injuries im currently out for a broken leg:/
i got hit and fell back on top of my leg and i coould freakin feel it snap

spuznick242

I live in flint MI so i follow the detroit redwings!
lol speaking of injuries im currently out for a broken leg:/
i got hit and fell back on top of my leg and i coould freakin feel it snap

Yea, I know that feeling, when you hear the snap its the worst. But my accidents are usually not too bad cuz most of them I just let the front dirt bike tire slide too far or land a bit wrong on a jump and i slide on the dirt and get some burning, but I've had a few bad ones butI dont have them too often, but when I do they are pretty bad.

Werbung: