highest level?

Werbung:

msuccess

I have an 85 Druid on a deactivated account. Used to be resto then went feral after they nerfed resto, then they nerfed feral and I quit. I have it outfitted in several pieces of the better purple pvp gear (Vicious), I primarily did battlegrounds and arena. I did some raiding prior to the last expansion but gets old fast.

houstonwild

I have 2 85 characters. One toon, my Orc Hunter, has been my first and favorite toon, who I have played since I first started playing WoW back during TBC. My other 85 I leveled from scratch right after the release of Cata, who is a Worgen Priest. Love them both. I also have a few alts in the 40's and 50's, just experiments to see whether or not I enjoyed the classes.

Werbung:

Graiden

Never played on the official, however I played a lot of WoW. Stopped at patch 3.3.5a, had more 80 characters. Death Knight, Priest, Hunter..maybe more xD. Hard work on every one, even tough the servers were pirate. I enjoyed the PvE with my guild, we were the ones to break records and start tactics for added bosses. Amazing times !