Here's a little more info!

Ok.Here, I'll explain my campagin with a little more detail.

It's been 1 year since the climatic ending of TFT. Arthras, combined with Ner'zul,has taken command of the remainder of the Undead Scourge, and has begun to rebuild Icecrown.With power returning him daily,he now seeks to retake Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdom at the same time.The only problem is that even with all his power,he still cant command both assult forces at the same time.Knowing that he can no longer trust Kel'thuzard(explained in the story) he must find a new, more reliable general to command the asult on the Eastern Kingdom.

Arthras then sets sail to the remote,tiny island of Ma'uzz deep within the heart of the Malestorm,were he unlocks the ancient tomb of the only dragon demigod,Seartalon....
Before the first coming of the Burning Legion,Seartalon led the black dragons in a war to decimate the Night Elves, and claim the Well of Eternity for himself....not only did he nearly send the Night Elves into extinction,he actually drank from the Well of Eternity,which transformed him into a demigod.With his new powers, he quickly decimated any opposition and killed countless Night Elves.It seemed that there was no stopping him.His power knew no boundaries......except he was not a god.He angered the gods with his mockery.In secret the gods returned and waged war with Seartalon from behind the enemy lines.After a fierce battle with the gods,Seartalon was barely defeated.In order to prevent him from ever returning to full power,they split him into 3 segments....his body,his mind,and his soul.His body,was sealed in a tomb far from Kalimdor,within a chain of islands.His mind,was sealed in a magical orb named "The Orb of the Flesh", and it was sealed on the other side of the world,on a unknown continent full of strange short creatures with long beards.The last segmet, his soul, was also sealed into a orb dubbed "The Orb of Souls".It's location is unknown to this day...

Interested in helping me?I still need help in models,story plot,triggers,spells,and especially cinematics.Though I can work on these a little, I only know basic trigger and spell editing, so feel free to donate your time, and work to help me with my project.
If you are seriosly considering helping me either PM me or say something on this post:1337:

Werbung:
I have so far the terrain for the first level underway.It's almost done and I also have 1 triger done.I can't so much work to it, due to the desperate need of the models.

Werbung:

Mini-Me

Have you looked through wc3search for models? They have a lot there. When ever i think up some model that it would be cool for my map, i just go to wc3search and there it is :)