Help finding hackers in my clan

jugg3r

Hello LGC!

I am a member of a Combat Arms clan that for a long time had a very bad reputation as a hacking clan due to some poor decisions with a few members. We have since changed our leadership as well as banned, kicked, removed these members from our clan, our Website, and our Ventrilo. We are doing everything that we can to only recruit legit players but here lately we seem to have been getting new recruits that are just a little too good.

We have started a new Team Viewer policy so as a prerequisite for joining, the new member will be Team Viewed as well as there will be a random Team View some time after the initial one.

Here is my dilemma. I know that you can search the Registry and the WinRar Software History for any signs of hacks related to common hack sites such as FPS, GA, TGS, etc. I would like to know, other than the registry, what should we be searching for on our potential candidates computers.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Werbung:

Roger117

Well, try browser history. For IE, go to internet history and then open the folder where all the history is saved. Open all hidden files. Go to tools>Folder Options and then select view all hidden folders and files. Looks for suspicious programs and of course, suspicious Zip files.

P.S: This isn't the LGC. Go to www.legitgamingclub.net if you intended to post this there.