Hay Guise!

Yeno

Ello, I'm Yeno.

First, I'll talk about my gaming career. Well, my first Nintendo was the gameboy color. I played Mario and whatnot, then I kinda forgot about it. Fast forwords a a year or two and I got the Gameboy Advance, which I loved, but I hated the lack of backlight screen. So I got one of those clip-on lights for it, which eventually broke, and my dad fixed it with velcro. I probably still have it in my room lol. K, the next Christmas I got the Gamecube which was a great system too. The Gamecube was my first system which was hooked up to the TV, and it will always be special to me :p.

Before I continue rambling on, I'll just summarize the rest of my gaming career. I got the DS and played Nintendogs, Mario Kart, all the Metroids, Mario 64, Truma Center and much others. Fast forward 2 years, and I just got the Wii. Here I am.

Okay, enough about my gaming career. My hobbies other than gaming are playing the piano and saxaphone, Skateboarding, taking care of my Argentine horned frog, Big Gulp, and listening to music. My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, the Ramones, Sum41, Gun's N Roses, Shadow's Fall, Boston, Van Halen, Queen, HIM, and many others.

Well, that's about all I can think of at the moment, I might edit this though.

Werbung:

Yeno

Matt said:
Welcome to Wii Pros!

Officially the best introduction! :D

Thanks, although it looks a bit long now that I compare it to other ones... :dance2:

Thanks all for welcoming me!

Yeno

Of course I did, it's mah hobby to misspell words on purpose, but then use perfect grammer just to get people pissed :p

Werbung: