hahah

Werbung:

Ind3lible

I would join ya but I've never been into these types os games. I just like to point gun...shoot!! RAWR!! Me want to kill..kill...KILL!!!! MUNG!

Intoxicated

yea, id play....but world of warcraft is much better. we already have a group of punx regs on it (digi, me, inno, loudboy, chadjohnson and a couple more...)

Dirty

About

WoW vs Guild Wars...

I looked into this for a while before I got Guild Wars.

The avg ratings for WoW are about 9.1
The avg ratings for Guild Wars are about 9.0
WoW cost $49.99 plus $14.99 a month to play.
Guild Wars cost $39.99 and ZERO a month to play.

I got a coule buddys I started RPG'n with when EQ was new, we have been looking for somthing since AO got old. I evan tried COH (ghey) we might have enough to start a guild or clan core so we can make the nubs give us thier shit just to hang out with us.

Intoxicated

well, inno bought my game for me, and because i copilot his luggage for him, i dont have to pay the monthly fees either. even if i did though, ive spent 13+ full days on this game, well worth the 12.99 a month

Intoxicated

sorry, innovision here is a luggage driver. he delivers luggage that is lost from our local airport. he gets paid so much a bag, depending on how far the bag is away from the airport. before his transmission broke, he was making about 800 a week just driving around. well, since his girlfriend cant always go with him on his little trips, he needs someone to hold the map for him. he offered to pay me to go with him a couple times, but i just told him to take it off my bill for world of warcraft. hope that explains it....

slick

Intoxicated said:
well, since his girlfriend cant always go with him on his little trips, he needs someone to hold the map for him. he offered to pay me to go with him a couple times....

that just sounds very wierd.

DigitalSword

I find that both games are very appealing, guild wars has a more realistic(pun intended) aspect of what we think an rpg shoudl be where as WOW is much more cartoon-like.

the playability is the same, but WOW is more appealing somehow
probably because of the fanbase off of the warcraft line and story, and the fact that blizzard is one of the best in the industry.

|DS|

Dirty

yeah dont get me wrong WoW seems great and I am sure it is, I was a huge Diablo 2 fan and still a big Blizzard fan. I just cant justify spending a monthly fee on top of buying the game and paying a cable bill. If I could download the game free and then pay a montly fee maybe...

anyway...
after a few days of Guild Wars I am having a blast. It is great, the team aspect is awsome. I still dont have anyone in my guild cause I am a noob... DAMMIT.

but I am working at it.

Werbung: