GWL begins Combat Arms Competition

DudsBro

Global Warfighter League
is proud to open competition ladders for Combat Arms!!

We welcome all players of the game Combat Arms to come and compete against each other at GWL to see who's REALLY the best team playing the game.

We've introduced 3 ladders to Global Warfighter for teams to compete on that reinforce representation of skill in a "King of the Hill" ladder format.

5v5 - Elimination
5v5 - Capture the Flag
5v5 - Search & Destroy

Teams are asked to read all the rules regarding each competition ladder before joining... and all players on those teams should familiarize themselves with the rules of any ladder they play on as well.

GWL can be found at www.globalwf.com

The ladders are set up in "King of the Hill" for mat as mentioned above. This means you can challenge any team above you, and be challenged by any teasm below you. Obviously, the point is to gain and hold the #1 spot for as long as possible. All matches are permanetly recorded, and your team recvieves a Win/Loss permanent record, along with earning "Skill points." You win, you earn way more, especially against the highest ranked teams!

Let me say the there is strict no glitching/hacking at all permitted in GWL competition. You catch someone hacking, get screenchots or a video, and they will be delt no mercy, and, of course, will auto-lose the match.

As a final note, ingame clans are not required, but encouraged. You can pick up 4 friends and creat a team on the GWL site if you wish. Teams are set up with a clan ranking system, wich specific pemissions for each level.

Join the compettion and have fun!

=SotG= DudsBro, Combat Arms Ladder Manager My Xfire: dudsbro

Werbung:

Layzie

Looks good sir.

I just forwarded the information and link to my CO in my clan. We've been trying to get into a few leagues but it seems all of them keep folding up.. ESL, AGL, TGL etc.

Anyways, thanks for announcing it.

DudsBro

We won't be folding. We already have a base from previous GWL members/teams, and now we just need more teams/clans to come to make it even more exciting.

Edit: A 2v2 Partners Elimination ladder has now been added to GlobalWF.com competition. Join up with anybody you want and fight it our in the only partners ladder in Combat Arms!

http://www.globalwf.com

triphammer

Hey guys... Just giving you a head's up.. we've started competition for Combat Arms... and all CA ladders are open for challenging now. Any team without the minimum number of players on the ladder roster will not be able to make a challenge until they do fill their roster.

We're asking all teams to get everyone on their team registered at GWL. Any player who isn't registered at GWL is ineligible to play in a GWL match for your team. Registering at GWL with your NAME GUID helps deter smurfing and account abuse while it assures us that the player "in game" is the player registered at GWL. So it's essential for matches.

Thx guys.. !

Werbung: