GP Farming

NoobHunterD

I think some of you thought of this already or at least a similar to this strategy so here goes my recent plan i thought of before sleeping last night:

How about a 1v1 elimination match (or one man army) with 140 kills with me to farm some easy GP without hacks or glitching? Add my soldier NoobHunterD on Combat Arms so we can schedule about it.

We basically kill one another till 135 kills. Why 135 kills and not 139 or something? To avoid "accidentally" killing one another. We kill each other how ever we want to! (a normal 1v1 match, an afk killing mode, or even a no scope practice!) we're killing at least 2 birds with one stone! :)

Once we got to 135 kills we kill each other 4 more times then alternatively one of us will win a round (ex. I win first match then u win next match etc. etc.) I never tried it so I don't know how many GPs will we get w/o those nx stuffs. :p

I highly recommend you to make a GP farmer mule to avoid Nexon of suspicion of us hacking? o__O ..and it wouldn't affect your K/D ratio, if that is u care about it. I think it would also avoid the "suspicious game error" because of the close fight but I would never know cuz I never tried this method yet.

Again add my account NoobHunterD so we can be "Mule Buddies" ..or for more information you could always reply to this thread or PM me etc. etc.

Once again my soldier is named: NoobHunterD I mostly play around 11:00 PM - 04:00 AM PST FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS ONLY! (at least for a month because of school) Of course I will play at any random time whenever I want for the next month then when schools out I will play more often. So who will GP farm with meh?! Hoo-Ah!

PS: Please don't hack on the game. It ruins the fun of it! D:<

Regards,
NoobHunterD

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

What you suggest would take a longer period of time than just playing and winning a spyhunt.

Which is what I normally do if I need GP.

1 vs 1 to 140 would take forever and you'd get about 200 gp out of it.

CookieMan

Failz

Actually, because of the bad detection system, GP and EXP are rewarded even with OPK. 1-on-1 to 30 kills is detected, and you get nada for it.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like the idea too, in my second account i wanna get just so much much GP so np, it will not affect my firs one

add me: Masta_Yunda

NoobHunterD

really Miran? only about 200 GP a round?! then if it really is, then its clearly not worth it. I was expecting around 900 ~ 1200 a round. I also know it would take long but some people, like me, would like to try the pros and cons about my idea.

Seawied

really Miran? only about 200 GP a round?! then if it really is, then its clearly not worth it. I was expecting around 900 ~ 1200 a round. I also know it would take long but some people, like me, would like to try the pros and cons about my idea.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I wish.

More like 350 noob. Still, timewise you're much better off joining a 16 man room and letting loose. You wont get a huge amount of GP in a single run, but you'll get more gp and exp in a shorter amount of time

Werbung: