Goldeneye 007

Saohc

Anyone ever play this classic for the N64?

It was that one FPS with James Bond, that turned out to be one of the few successful movie games in existence, along with making console shooters more mainstream(without Goldeneye, CoD would've just been a PC shooter or something) and being one of the N64's best-sellers.

So, any Goldeneye 007 fans here?

Werbung:

Cardd

I haven't even tried that. Oh well, I didn't even remember that N64 was quite "modern".. I expected some very retro graphics of it lol!

houstonwild

Goldeneye 007 was, and probably is, one of my favorite FPS of all-time. The campaign was challenging and offered hours of enjoyable gameplay, and the multiplayer was fun whether you had 2 or more players.

The one thing I could never figure out though, once I was playing as Jaws and got shot by the golden gun but I didnt die.

Saohc

^
Something obviously related to the game's programming.

It had bugs, but some of those bugs were fun to exploit.

ben123

I used to play goldeneye on the n64 so much. I remember going into a bathroom stall and a guards hand kept glitching through the door and i was never able to shoot him through it even though i tried for an hour.

Shepherd337

Oh does Goldeneye hold a special place in my heart. I'll never forget the day I got it. Me and my brother stayed up all night playing multiplayer. There is just nothing quite like attaching a remote mine to the inside of a toilet and watching as you blow your opponent to bits.

Cecil Estrera

I haven't tried playing the game but I loved the movie version of Golden Eye. I'm a James Bond fan and for sure I'm gonna love this game as well. I'll search for this in the internet.

Shepherd337

I haven't tried playing the game but I loved the movie version of Golden Eye. I'm a James Bond fan and for sure I'm gonna love this game as well. I'll search for this in the internet.

Hey Cecil, if you do not own a Nintendo 64 do not fret. Goldeneye 007 has also been released on the Wii and is going to be released in an updated version for the Xbox 360 very soon. =)

Werbung:

Olivia Gajadhar

I have fond memories of my N64, and especially of this game. I used to play it with my sister a lot (back when she actually played video games), and I always enjoyed the missions: they were challenging and even suspenseful. :) The music was awesome, too! :cool: