Gladiators!

Taronoc

A penny for your thaughts?

I am making a new campaign called "Naga Gladiator"! It's about a small encampment of warriors stationed near a large naga camp, but what they dont know is the naga know they are there! So one day the naga attack the small camp and take all the warriors prisoner. The naga put the warriors into an arena with a sword,shield and the hope to live.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let me know if you have any comments, like a better name, or ideas for storyline, or just feedback about it!

:) :D :cool: :infernal: :wtf: :yay: ;)

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

oOo i like creating storylines... I'm sure I could come up with something
but i have a couple questions:
1. where do the gladiators come from/what race are they?
2. I also need a general background you want on the gladiators, political situation, economic, etc.

Tell me that and I'll get started.

ragingspeedhorn

Nope fladian the gladiators gets captured by some naga's. I dont think the gladiators themselves are naga's and if they are it makes no sense at all since naga's dont fight each other...

Werbung:

Fladian

Every race has his rebels, and it is well known that most would do quite a lot for amusement. Fighting each other would not be an exception either.