Genre you don't play the most?

Werbung:

Kate23

I don't play shooting games much either. I think they are fun to play with friends though. My brother and I play 2 player on shooting games sometimes.

iebo00

I don't like games like Quake, mostly because I'm not good at it. But I do like some shooters, especially third person shooters

Platehead

Probably sports as well. I was never into those games; I'd rather play the real thing. Apart from that... I don't play a lot of racing games. I just fail so much at them, even Mario Kart. I'm learning to drive at the end of the year, hope it's not as hard as I find driving games to be ^^

Cardd

Same for me, I never play sports games. I dislike sports in general so..

I play shooter games or mmorpgs the most.

msuccess

I hate sports games, I'm not into sports much in the first place, and sports games seem counter to the whole idea of sports being a physical activity, except maybe for those that get more into the strategic side of a game. Playing golf on a computer? Give me a break...

I have always hated playing puzzle games, action-strategy is ok for me lol but pure puzzles just makes me really bored or i just want to give up on the game because it gets too hard.

Shas Shadow

The genres that i play the least are probably sports games and the street fighter genre. I occasionally play those type of games as a flash application, but nothing serious :)

dudey405

I hate most Real-Time Strategy games. I just don't like the idea of building an army and destroying the other one. The only one I like is Civilization Revolution. Great game.

Werbung: