Gameplay help please must read

i am having problem with gameplay when i play a map like wave rider for few minutes the computer restarts!! which showing the blue screen saying all these random numbers. so the maps that i can play in is two towers,overdose,showdown.

proof?? check my profile on combat arms ranks ull see me playing in two towers and overdose.

any soulotion??????

Werbung:

spuznick242

Un-install and re-install. I think a virus or something got into the combat arms map files which could be why your getting the blue screen of death at only some maps and not others. Try re-installing it becaues that fixes more problems, if not use a cleaning program and do a few system scans including a virus/spyware scan to make sure nothing really happened.

Werbung:
Un-install and re-install. I think a virus or something got into the combat arms map files which could be why your getting the blue screen of death at only some maps and not others. Try re-installing it becaues that fixes more problems, if not use a cleaning program and do a few system scans including a virus/spyware scan to make sure nothing really happened.

this happend the firs time i got combat arms
and i tried re installing but it doesnt work