Friend Code #

Werbung:

jesta

Hey Frankie, your friend code can be found in the messaging area on your wii. Bottom right you'll see a little envelope click that then click create message, the pen and paper symbol. After that click the big open envelope and once it has opened click the minus button on your wiimote to see your Friend Code.
By the way, this is different from your Mario Kart FC :)

Frankie

Hey Frankie, your friend code can be found in the messaging area on your wii. Bottom right you'll see a little envelope click that then click create message, the pen and paper symbol. After that click the big open envelope and once it has opened click the minus button on your wiimote to see your Friend Code.
By the way, this is different from your Mario Kart FC :)

Thanks alot , but the code i am looking to find is the code for the Mario cart

Can you help me out with that? Thanks again :)

jesta

If you go to the Nintendo WFC and pick the 'Friends' option your Mii should show up with your friend code listed underneath it.
You can also go to the Mario Kart Channel and pick the 'Friends' option there and again your Mii should show up at bottom center of page with your friend code listed underneath.

Werbung:

Frankie

If you go to the Nintendo WFC and pick the 'Friends' option your Mii should show up with your friend code listed underneath it.
You can also go to the Mario Kart Channel and pick the 'Friends' option there and again your Mii should show up at bottom center of page with your friend code listed underneath.

Thanks alot i really appreciate all the help :thumbup: