FREE Xbox/Ps3!! + Games!

Heyman

Hey everyone,
you probally have heard of sites which offer to give you free stuff, but in return you must spend countless hours typing through surveys, sometimes which can cost YOU money!
Well here is the easier solution : Lockerz.com

You may of heard of it before, thats because word of it has spread fast. They offer free items in exchange for you logging in, answering the daily question and playing games, aswell as soon to come : Watching videos and listening to music, aswell as chatting to friends

Well Lockerz is an invitation only site, and I am here to spread the word and try to get some people to sign up.
I am not a bot or anything writting this, I am a person alike you reading this who is trying to get more invites so I can redeem prizes

If you could help me out by signing up, that would be great
You can then go ahead and invite all your friends, and once you have 20 people invited you get double points (Z-Lister status) which makes everything go much faster

They have free shipping and do NEVER ask for any credit details, only your shipping address. They ship world wide and you wont get one spam email, ever.
You can redeem : Games, Ipods (shuffles, nanos, touch), Game consoles (x360 elite, ps3, wii (wii is VERY cheap) ) aswell as many other accessories, and if you aren't planing to use the site, you may aswell join up and donate your points to charity, this way you are helping others.

Here is a link to my invitation site:
www.ez-lockerz-invites.tk

Just put your email address into the email address slot down the bottom of the page and I will get you an invite ASAP.

Thank you,
I am not trying to sell you anything and this is not by any way a scam, I am merely trying to get more points to purchase an Ipod Touch And if you were in my position would appreciate anybody who would be willing to help.

Thanks again
Remember you must accept the invite via the email you choose :)

www.ez-lockerz-invites.tk

Werbung: