Features YOU want to see on the site ????

Jordan B

What do you want to see on the site ???

I want to see a forum shop where you can buy things with your points. What ever they may be :LOL:

Post your suggestions here, and you never know, they may be implemented !

Werbung:

spuznick242

More games in the arcade would be kinda nice even though I dont play too many games there, but also seeing maybe something similar to youtube, where its just a bunch of vids of us gaming. So it would be more about people having fun and gaming, instead of making montages, then we could have a video award once a year (or month) for stuff like greatest kill streak, and funniest glitches. I would just like to see more people get into recording instead of making edited montages from the same people.

More games in the arcade would be kinda nice even though I dont play too many games there, but also seeing maybe something similar to youtube, where its just a bunch of vids of us gaming. So it would be more about people having fun and gaming, instead of making montages, then we could have a video award once a year (or month) for stuff like greatest kill streak, and funniest glitches. I would just like to see more people get into recording instead of making edited montages from the same people.

That would be pretty cool. That would be a attraction to the site too. I don't know if the community is big enough for a contest every month tho.

Jordan B

Shoutbox should go under the banner at the top of the page.

People won't notice it near the bottom. It's a chore to see if people are talking or not.

spuznick242

not only at the top, but at the top of every single page, so you can talk wherever you are in the forum.

Yea, I first heard of it on my page, and I was looking for it, and I couldnt find it, Now I know where its at, but having it on every page, or most pages would be much better.

rocktrns

We also need Ideas for the Homepage once we get VBulletin 4.0 suit!
I say we put video of the day on there members send in videos and we choose random ones!

spuznick242

We also need Ideas for the Homepage once we get VBulletin 4.0 suit!
I say we put video of the day on there members send in videos and we choose random ones!

Or even better, we get to vote on the next day's video that gets to be displayed for everyone to see, or just the moderators that way some really bad video doesnt get put up, or just boring video. So have the mods when they log in in the "moderator only" section of the forum (not sure if you have a moderator only on here but I'm a mod on another site and we have one so im sure you do) where the mod's can vote on the video to be displayed the next day. because random vids could just be a boring video, that we dont really want up there so not only all of us see it, but also new guests visiting the site.

Werbung:

rocktrns

Or even better, we get to vote on the next day's video that gets to be displayed for everyone to see, or just the moderators that way some really bad video doesnt get put up, or just boring video. So have the mods when they log in in the "moderator only" section of the forum (not sure if you have a moderator only on here but I'm a mod on another site and we have one so im sure you do) where the mod's can vote on the video to be displayed the next day. because random vids could just be a boring video, that we dont really want up there so not only all of us see it, but also new guests visiting the site.

Yes we do have a staff section,but I think members should have a say in the vote,and we just review the vote!