Favorite Comic Book or Comic Book Series.

poir123

Me, I like the Naruto comic books. :p
What do you like??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Werbung:

Ziergiest

I've been reading the Wanted comic book series and just finished The Watchmen. Good stuff. Civil War was a Marvel Comics event from last year. Basically, all the Marvel superheroes (minus the X-Men and all of their other groups) went to war with each other over whether or not all Supes should register their real identities and start working for the government. It was pretty damn good actually.

jklp44

naruto, one piece, iron man, deathnote, calvin and hobbs, full metal alchemist, and almost any other marvel or shonen comic book :D

Panzer66

I like the classic comic books made during the second world war so retro so good.

comics4.jpg

Ziergiest

I've been reading quite a few webcomics lately. Looking for group is good as is Least I Could Do. Of course Ctrl+Alt+Delete is a must read.

Panda

My favorite webcomics : AwkwardZombie, xkcd, Ctrl + Alt + Del, Secret Asian Man, but right now, I love Sinfest the most.

haxzen

Recently I read The Watchmen and really enjoyed it. I love reading old stuff like the original Spiderman and Batman comics. I also loved Fantastic Four when I was little. :D

Werbung: