Etheral Heartlands RPG

refl3ction

Well for my Etheral Heartlands RPG Project i would like to request a trigger (prefferably someone really good) and a modeler/skinner (once again preferrably someone good)

well heres the hero scoop:
In planning stages currently but im planning on making a large RPG campaign, somewhat like the expansion orc campaign on 4 different heroes
each hero has been imbued with "Nightmare Abilities"

Fang - A human from the southern country of Ender on the Western continent. His Nightmare ability The Demon Eye, grants him demonic speed and strength when unleashed, although these abilities (like all others) drain his Nightmare Energy

Tranquility - A human, abanded by her parents while they traveled The Crest she travelled until she was dicoverd by some elves and was adopted by the most powerful family in the crest The Demon's Fist, inherited by the tainted fountain, from which she drank. The Demon's Fist is always present, granting her demonic attack speed and demon burn, a powerful fire that targets enemies.

Cadrul - In a world where The Forbidden (mutated humans), undead and demons walk as commoners the one who holds power is the strongest. Enter Cadrul, "gifted" in this part of the world with the Nightmare Ability, The Demonic Orb, which upon being unleashed summons a great fear elemental possessing great power.

An' Grathul - A hero in his native home so popularly called "the Wastelands" given to the land because of its never ending deserts. With the great foe to the north, the Black Citidel, He will need his Nightmare Ability, The Dark Abyss, upon activation this black hole on An's forehead will suck any living thing into it.

The Story - In the world of Etheral Heartland a great war wages between the great nations of The Wastelands and The Black Citidel. The two nations not fighting in the war, the Illuminati Crest and Ender are in a pit of there own troubles. The Illuminati Crest has had its capitol city over taken by an undead force. Ender's problem lies within a corrupted Army general that has ravaged Ender's country side. In each of the four nations rises a hero to their country.

Positions -
Lead Designer - refl3ction
Triggerer - sid (from warboards)
Spells - sid (from warboards)
Terrain - evileggcracker (from warboards)
Modeler/skinner -

i will take 1 more person for triggerer and 2 more for modeler/skinner
if some1 could be kind to fill these positions it would greatly help :D ty

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I really loved that bonus campaign and if you really pull off anything equally good but just larger I am sure it is gonna be popular, good luck with it (sadly I cannot join seing as I have alot going on already with Unsung Legends and other stuff) :D

Fladian

There's little we know now about the project. Any kind of further information would be appreciated.

Practically the only thing we know about the project now are the characters and their role. We know nothing about the project itself. We don't know what it is about - excluding the little information of the characters - and we don't know what we can expect.
It is just far too little information to do anything useful with.

refl3ction

wel its a large rpg campaign, with four different stories following four different heroes across four different countries
well if you want me to go into more detail i can but thats pretty muvh the basics

refl3ction

hmmmm...
your questions are just the same that im askin myself right now... i havent really thought about any of these things... but im open to ideas
well actually now that i think bout it, i think of kinda takin a fable effect, u can do good things (makes you worshipped by civilians) or do bad things (feard by civilians) also some how make it so that what u do will effect what will happen in the future lets sayu are supposed to trail sumone to a camp or sumthin but instead u kill him, then you wont be able to enter the camp or sumthin like that.

refl3ction

it has come to the point where i desperatley need a good terrainer to (hopefully0 make this rpg shine, any help will be appreciated...

i only have like the basics down, like a beginning city, a few other cities and a creep part (to test some skills) per level (4)

Werbung: