EpicWar difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is epicwar's system down? because right now im trying to dl a map and it doesn't have it on any other dl map site...so can some1 pls tell me whats goin on with the site?

Werbung:

Maximilianx

yeah i think the sites down, i cant get on it either..but then again ive never been on it, just searched it in google right now to see if it was down, and it wont load, so my guess is that its down..

im sure its not permanant.:nuts:

PiRho

Hello everyone. :)

Yes the site is down right now. I'm currently getting the main server's hardware upgraded.
Additionally, the site got attacked by a few download swarms that downloaded a few maps over and over again (some of them downloaded the same map over 18000 times in a 12-hour period).

Everything is still ok, but the site will be down for some more days. The hardware upgrades require me to reload the entire server, so I'll be doing that over the next few days as well as restoring 10GB of map files from my local backups.

Hang in there, I expect the site to be back around February 1st.

By the way, if you have the name of the map files you want, send me a PM and I can get the files for you. :)

Werbung:

PiRho

EpicWar is now online again, so I shall close this topic. :)

EDIT:
The site is still offline just for small amount of time more as I am resolving a small hardware issue.
I expect the site to be back up within the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.