Easy way to keep the other teams flag. (or get kills)

Werbung:

Nemy05

Wouldnt it be easier to lay mines as u run, cause they are pressure sensative, therefore they would last longer and have a dmg area greater than your pissy little nade

Layzie

What I like to do (especially on Snow Valley if i'm on Alpha [The side with the high sand bags where snipers like to camp]) is after I grab Bravo's flag, i'll run toward the underground tunnels with a nade out. As soon as I hit the door to the tunnels i'll drop a nade behind me and run through the door. Most people are trying to catch you so they won't be paying attention to a nade lying on the ground. 3/5 times I do it I get at least one kill. 1/5 times i'll get a double kill.

Love

What I like to do (especially on Snow Valley if i'm on Alpha [The side with the high sand bags where snipers like to camp]) is after I grab Bravo's flag, i'll run toward the underground tunnels with a nade out. As soon as I hit the door to the tunnels i'll drop a nade behind me and run through the door. Most people are trying to catch you so they won't be paying attention to a nade lying on the ground. 3/5 times I do it I get at least one kill. 1/5 times i'll get a double kill.

Sounds good, for Junk flea, I usually run with a knife/nade out, and when I head towards a busy area, I usually nade it before setting foot near the area, and then rush with a weapon.

So I guess my strategy would to nade clear the area, rush with a weapon to confirm safety, then run with a knife/nade.

iforgotmyname

for small maps, i use the flash grenade, it gives me about three seconds or so to run. But you have to use it right or else ppl get annoyed and kill you.
Also works for your teammate getting the flag. As they runs away with the flag, i lob a flash grenade over their shoulder and the other ppl get blinded

ChubaKiller

On the snow valley map, I like to thow smoke at the flag, and behind it where the people run up from their spawn point. They can't hit what they can't see! This usually lets me at least grab the flag and run a good ways before they cut me down. I'm likeing that gernade idea when you run underground htough! I'll remember that!!

SPARTANZ77

on junk flea on ctf i i through i random nade at the bravo side ( the large base) and there just happen to 7 people rite there trying 2 guard the flag and i got my first unbelivible only 1 guy survived cuz he saw the nade and ran into the base

Purpose-1

First, plant 1 mine in your team's flag. After that, try t put 2 mines in the other team's flag after you pick up the flag. Then run with a nade so if they kill you and try to get the flag they will die. Then all you have to do is go get the flag again run to your flag. Never hide with a flag because they can see where you are.

poir123

if you're on alpha on two towers, after u get the flag, run from the very left of the big window where people snipe at the bravo spawn.
there's a platform u can land on near your flag. :D
u have to be pro though...

yuppicide

You're the first person who I ever saw who said they use a knife. I only used the knife once, because I ran out of bullets I was on a 6 or 7 killing spree.. what is that Ultra? I forget what it said.

Sounds good, for Junk flea, I usually run with a knife/nade out, and when I head towards a busy area, I usually nade it before setting foot near the area, and then rush with a weapon.

So I guess my strategy would to nade clear the area, rush with a weapon to confirm safety, then run with a knife/nade.

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Lol. i just "poop drop" get the flag run into the enemy's base and drop them while running and BOOM multi kill. Or i like to block the people in the doorway junk flea ( when your to close to somebody you can't kill them ) then i poop drop BAM easy kill :D