Does the PROUD inflicts your tactics?

Love

Love, in combat arms i am a sergeant first class level 2. My k/d is 0.75 currently .
And why? Simply because i hated fps games until i played Combat Arms. Now,
I'm in love with it, and one day i'm gonna be the general of the army. Sounds stupid , but hey , Dreams are free. ( for the record bridgadier general would be fine) . So because i didn't come from a fps background, when i started , i sucked.

Really bad. Now, i'm awesomeness , but my k/d is still pretty low, and only cuz i sucked when i started. For this reason , people underestimate me because of my k/d (fine by me when im kicking their asses) . However it's come to my attention lately that many people have multiple accoounts, and it really (lol) Grinds my Gears.
You have a player who might be a first lieutenant , but has another account that is a private. I think it's important to know who you're going up against , and looking at there stats is a good way to judge. . . . .but not anymore.

Ah well , Love , One day i wanna be a super moderator like you , But for now,
Thats my 3 cents.

Thanks for listening , oh and btw whats your IGN ?,I would love to play you one day.

C ya!

Jordanga.

Well that was a rather, somewhat entertaining read.

As for K/D, it's quite easy to raise, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I have multiple accounts, as you've stated people do.
(For you asking my IGN, I have 3. -L0VE- TwoOfHearts I-XIV-I)

Looking at stats is probably the most accurate way, but from previous experiences, people would intentionally wreck their KDR for reverse psychology.
They would go into clan matches with say, a .50 KDR.
The opposing team will not expect much, and laugh at the KDR, thus giving them the "advantage" seeing as they find themselves playing against "noobs" but in reality, the players with the wrecked KDR are actually experienced.

There's multiple ways to trick your enemy thus giving you the advantage.

They think it'll be a sure win without effort, then they'll become aggravated upon losing to "noobs" and eventually become unfocused, thus giving you the advantage.

Werbung:

AntiBeast

I always rush and inspire.. since day 1. People tend to follow me around thinking i know what im doing just because i run around confidently knowing if i die, ill respawn right fast and get to do it again. Now im not brainless, i know there are scenarios where your life can be the deciding factor of your teams success during a push, and i know when im in over my head or to back off when my health has dropped enough. or when to back down from a sniper who has quite the upper hand... wow, guess you can go over billions of things because there are billions of scenarios lol... but really, just be instictive, and when there is nothing else to do, rush :) unless you are focused on sniping...

Werbung:

MadeInChina

WOAH!!! Calm yourself man. I know you didn't mean to come off that strong but ya you are right on that situation. Someone will always be better and the higher ranked they are the more seriously you should take them though.
Trainees are a 50/50 chance of being really good or really bad. Usualy never average in my opnion.

True rank doesn't matter anything. I barely get a chance to play this game but whenever I do I'm usually leading my team with at least a 7.0 kdr in the earlier parts of the game and then it goes down to around 4. My overall kdr is a little above 4.0 and I'm a lower rank.

Most trainees are about 5% chance of turning out to be good since most of them are idiots who beg their mommies for NX Cash coming from MapleStory.

I usually rush and spot for my teammates if I don't get an Ultra/Fantastic right off the bat by killing everybody too fast when I rush. What happens when you lead the team is that there will always be an idiot who tries to get in front of you when they don't pay attention and then block all of your shots or prevent you from retreating.