Does anyone still play Left4Dead 1and 2

beckyv1265

We are a gamer household and we have multipul gaming systems. We are always getting the latest games to try. But I find that I still am addicted to Left4dead. I like the new one Left4dead2. But I still find myself going back to the original. It seems that each time its a new game. I love the AI director. The problem I have with so many games out there is that they are just so predictable. So even though the graphics stay the same. The hordes vary so that its reall fast paced and entertaining. Who doesn't like to wade through a zombie horde. We ofcource play it on expert for a real challenge.

Werbung:
Yeah I agree that some old games are a lot better then some new games with better graphics. I myself haven't played Left 4 Dead, but I'll take a peak now when you mentioned. I'm looking for some FPS games.

beckyv1265

Lol thats great. The best is that they are cheaper to get now used. Since many gamers sell back games when they are done with them. We just pass em on to our kids. With Left4dead I had to get them their own copy because I am keeping mine. HEHEEHE

That's the good part about old games. I believe that I have a friend that already have the game, so I might take it for a test drive and if I like it I'll probably buy a copy for myself :)

Werbung:

iArvee

I still play it from time to time, especially L4D2 for it's multiplayer via Garena and a few LAN parties. Most internet cafes I play at (for LAN parties) have cool mods for it.