Do you feel Medal of Honor Warfighter is good enough to sell on it's own?

micromachne

I suppose I should be more specific.

Medal of Honor Warfighter is coming out later this year. Two years ago, Medal of Honor was released, but the game didn't sell as well as some would have hoped it would. But now, this next installment will be packaged with a Beta of Battlefield 4.

Do you feel the beta is needed or do you feel Medal of Honor can sell on its own?

Werbung:

B1ackshirts90

From the trailer I watched, Medal of Honor Warfighter actually looks pretty good. I know Medal of Honor didn't sell very well but it had a multiplayer experience that was just atrocious. The singleplayer campaign I found to be qutie good and dramatic. It was a little on the short side though. I do think the Battlefield 4 beta inclusion is an attempt to bolster sales, and I believe it will work. However, from the trailer I have seen the game loosk good enough to sell on its own. I know it will be coming out during a very busy time for video games. (Call of Duty Black Ops II, Resident Evil 6, and others). I think it will be a sleeper hit, or at least exceed expectations as far as sales go, especially if they have improved the multiplayer with this game.

micromachne

I'm not sure if I would call it a sleeper hit since it's not like it's a new IP. Not to mention it's already a known franchise.

As for the trailer, we should have all learned by now the trailers mean nothing. Too many times we've seen great trailers turn out crappy games.

Werbung:

Sugarhill

The thing with these games is that it is all about the MP, not the SP campaign, so if they had it backwards, then it probably does need Battlefield 4 to help it along and hopefully, they improved the MP and kept or also improved the campaign. Perhaps, they should lower the price from the beginning and make it $40 versus the normal $60. That could help also.