Discuss wars 1-theme n? 1:thel96a1 is o-w-e-r-p-o-w-e-r-e-d

DO YOU THINK THE L96A1 IS OVERPOWERED?!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

comando602

I cant believe how such n00bs are the creators of Combat Arms,they dont know more than a kid of 13 years (like me) bout weapons,well,lets go to the point:
Today i was playing and i noticed 2 things (3 really):
1:You can put a silencer to a AWP and it stills kills in 1 shot (WITMSOAMFITS?!?!)
2:The recoil is less tahn the Dragunov
3:You cant put a silencer in a dragunov (wtf in the real life u can!)
now,im very upset beacuse in the mod page it says that the silencer reduces damgae by -10% (if u silence a ak-47 it becomes a g36 wthout scope) so they same thing must happen with the L96A1,besides they are at the same price (1400)
its f*c*i*g annoying,i cant believe,AND THE RECOIL,the recoil is so low,i just cant believe it,
ONE MORE THING
the dragu and the L96A1 have the same caliber in real life,so that must be same damgae (dragunov has more muzzle velocity so dont discuss with me)
so what do ya think?

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

2 things:

1. It's a game.
2. They're balancing weapons. The L96 is the most inaccurate sniper on the market, but it's the most powerful.

TAW_Paramarta

Hi commando.

there are several things why they make it this way.
-first of all, tom was right. they want to make the weapon balanced, so that there is not a single dominant rifle in its class (they fail at shotgun class; m590 dominate it).
-why does l96/awp doesnt have that much recoil or less recoil than dragunov? its simple. dragunov is a semi-auto, and l96 is a bolt action. bolt action rifle has less moving parts and much more simple, therefore there isnt much recoil behind it. if the dragunov really has much more muzzle velocity than the l96, that's another reason why the dragunov has more recoil.
-although the l96 is super deadly, it is very inaccurate if you are not used to it. and by the way, sometimes l96 takes two shots to kill people with heavy vest, or if you shoot at leg, its gonna take two shots.
overall, i dont think its overpowered.

SPARTANZ77

wel just like tomtheninja said, its very powerful yet very inaccurate meanwhile the m-24 is the most accurate just think if that had the power of the l96? now that would be too overpowered

Avicus8

i agree, its not overpowered, its like wayyy inaccurate. but i love it :D
the dragonov on the otherhand, has alot of recoil, but dosent hit near as hard..so its a good kser

comando602

Hi Commando... http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?p=9812#post9812
Discuss wars 1-theme n? 1:thel96a1 is o-w-e-r-p-o-w-e-r-e-dI believe we've seen each other... on the wrong end of the L96 :D
yeah,you have seen me pwn you more times tahn you have ever pwned me with L96A1
now,go back to the theme,WTF is that the L96A1 is inacurrate,inacurrate my balls man,If someone gets on my sight while I have a l9a1 is pretty dead men,plus,i shooted sumppl with dragunov 5 frickin times and they didnt die,in exchange,one of those turned back,aimed at me with that ***** and killed me,this is incredible,at least make the Dragunov 100% precise,is fuc***ng annoying to shoot sum1 2 times and they dont die,but,well,we are going to conform with this **** for now
TIP FOR DRAGUNOV USERS (I discovered it yesterday while playing wit black pearl)
aim at the center of the chest an start clicking,after 2 hits you will have 1 more point!yay!

SpIkE_JoNzE

1 thing: about the L96.

i dont know if this have happened to anyone of you:

you snyp someone whit this baby... u hit him but he does not die...u shot him twice, three or four times with the L96 and still alive...this happens to me when i own in a game lol...but what could that be? any ideas... thank you men....

by the way.. i liked the poll (i mean Double YES) lol

strictlyrude

I will try to remember that the majority of this games players are under the age of fifteen, therefore I will try to forgive the many grammatical errors.

1) The recoil will remain low, based to the fact that you will have to manually eject the shell, which is why it goes out of zoom. If you really think about it, due to the fact it leaves zoom, it has the worst "recoil" of all due to the fact you will never be able to really place two rounds downrange in rapid succession. Nexon had to balance the weapons.
If you really think about it though, the M25 should be able to kill in one round, so should the shotgun, and so should the M1911 but this is a game, therefore they forsake realism for game play.

Liekthis

I dont use it, I have and dont care much for it. I have allways avoided sniper rifles for me its more fun to counter snipe, I have been killed by more no scopes than I have long range shots.

Werbung: