DEFENDER

Werbung:

Defender

Hey...I want to have the dirtymex clan play here a lot. You guys are good adversaries for the PuNx. I can give you admin General. I can also protect your clan name so that only certain wonids can be used with the clan name. Punx is already set up. If you try to make your name PuNx you get named Imposter instead.

I can also setup a forums just for the drtymex as a private forum just for you and your clan.

LMK...

I will need all the drtymex wonids

GenDeathRaiser

Alright thats cool except don't protect the clan yet we are recruiting a lot of members currently. Also just wondering if it's just me that gets admin, thats fine I thank your for your generousity. my WON is 'DELETED'. I will list your server IP on our web page as the current server we play on.

Leader of dRtYmEx
Gen.Death Raiser

Defender

Ok...next login you are admin.
I am working really hard to make this server and site Clan friendly. LMK if you have any suggestions. I can do just about anything. I am a kick ass webmaster.

G

I think you should take advantage of the forum offer, Gen. The forums you have now suck. You could just point the link on dRtYmEx's website to your forum on this website.

GenDeathRaiser

Well I was gonna get new forums which are just as good as the uhh 'special' ones you use wet wire but they supply the forums from their site so I can use em even if the the host doesn't support php but I guess less work for me! Go for it defender. Once again, thank you.

Defender

OK...the easiest thing for me to do is create a Categoty for Clan Forums with a forums for DrtyMex and also create a special RANK for Drtymex like PuNx and then I can change all the drtymex ranks so that only dretymex will have access to it. LMK if you want you forums open or drtymex only. Again...I would like an official drtymex list of players and get them to sign up in here...I can do this really quickly.

Defender

How about a URL? We can swap links too...I will add an affiliate section to the site with buttons for clans. I am working on the PuNx button.

Dirty

ummm

it is nice but its propaganda, its all lies, you own nothing but that site. I can take your whole clan drunk and one handed!

Werbung:

Mercenary

i can take there whole clan too exept not all 20 lol

i can do it dunk, one handed, with one eye closed. muhahahaha FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: