Dead Rising

titch.ryan

Recently got this game and its pretty fun, running round a mall picking up and whole range of crazy weapons and mowing down 100s of zombies, what more could you want! Well a gripping story steering you throughout the whole mall, saving survivors, fighting psycopaths(no idea why yet though haha) and discovering why the zombies are there!!

But the lack of any decent motion controls make this game a tad disappointing and i was thinking that this would be so much better on other consoles due to the better graphics and better zombie Ai(possibly).

Thoughts?

Werbung:

jellyome

If your talking about the one on xbox its easy, the guys become physopaths for different reasons, the clown (adam) becomes one because he saw his crowd eaten a live, the zombies are caused by this, you see in one of the clips a wasp, the thing is it started with the military producing a cow which could grow faster, but the formular got into a wasp, the wasp layed lava in people which caused dead cells to come alive, you dont die if you get attacked by a zombie, only if u get infected by a wasp, and that is part of the perfect ending, it starts a mode called overtime.

Its a good game and they came out with one on wii called chop till you drop.

Sousanator

Seeing how this is in the wii games section, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the wii version.

This game has been sitting on the stack of games I need to play, but I'm a bit turned off since my favorite part in the 360 version was the camera features, and over abundance of zombies. The wii version just doesn't give the same feeling.

Mysterio

Dead Rising iz a great game but sadly the wii version is not as good as the 360 version graphic vise. i waz watchin a gaming show called Good Game on ABC bout a week ago and they said that 360s has more than twice the wiis' graphics capability which suks really cause id rather play gamez with a wiimote than a 360 controller.

titch.ryan

yeah same here, my friends have said that there are a lot more zombies in the xbox version and the wii one uses guns alot more.

Werbung: