DE_Coldshell_CZ map download

Werbung:

MoneyShot

download the zip, extract it to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<yoursteamfolder>\condition zero

replace <yoursteamfolder> with your steamID name, if you have never done this before you will see a folder in steamapps that has your steam signup name, its pretty obvious.

It doesnt overwrite any files, so the warning message you can bypass by answering "yes".

Hypnos

Next time we play coldshell look for this easter egg

de_coldshell_cz5.jpg

stoned_MONKee

I like coldshell, but we never get to play it because the server empties out as soon as we go there, or everyone leaves because they don't want to download; in short why even bother to have it if we can never play it?

stoned_MONKee

I say screw the people who don't have the map, I want to start playing this map more often. I know it is always more fun to play on a full server, but sometimes playing the same four or five maps gets a bit tired. I beleave most regs have the map, or should by now, so come on guys lets start playing the new maps defender takes the time to put on the server for us.

stoned_MONKee

JUst played a 3on3 in coldshell, had a blast; just imagine it with a ton of people you would have to creep the entire map, and there are plenty of places for you campers to hide :twisted: .

instant

I always thought it'd be unfair to just change it to one of the newer maps because no one ever votes for them... but maybe I'll do a side vote with all of the regulars and change it in that case. I imagine most of the regs get sick of:

Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Corruption (WOAH) -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust

I've only got to play coldshell once, and that was because Defender fired it up. I liked it a lot.

imported_SuXoR

Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Corruption (WOAH) -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Dust2 -> Aztec -> Dust2 -> Dust -> Office -> Italy -> Dust2 -> Dust

LMAO

BTW, How long did it take you to type all of that out? :lol:

Werbung: