curry?

why do I see you looking at people through things and not at the area they will come out from? your geting sloppy using your wall hacks, and Im sick of being on the reciving end of your bullshit.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm getting sloppy...I blame school ! Too many classes this semester; sloppiness is inevitable. I should scan and show you guys my in-class notes and exams; at one time, the exam was so sloppy yet i had the correct solutions so the professor wrote " HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO READ THIS " funny thing is ...i got an A on the exaM !

Dirty

CURRY!

Not sure if you cheat or not but you do TK and act like an ass way to much. This server is for many people, not you mainly. I understand you want to have fun but take your bullshit else where, maybe the LRK server? Next time I see you TK someone or sitting at spawn acting like an ass with nades I am going to ban you, no if ands or buts. Sorry to shit on your ice cream but this server is here for many people Curry and I/we don't need you ruining others "fun factor" for your own. Thanks.

Here are some stats to look at:

Curry
Kills: 2,020
FF Kills: 64
FF Deaths: 41

Dilla
Kills: 2,055
FF Kills: 19
FF Deaths: 10

Nemesis
Kills: 2,049
FF Kills: 8
FF Deaths: 18

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Well...if I was ruining your "fun factor", I apologize. I always thought that I was contributing to the so called "fun factor"; guess I was wrong. Anyways, you won't see any more TKs or spams from me anymore. I will only show A+ pwnage; this should be FUN ! Now we can ALL have FUN ! Let the Pwnage begin ! :evil:

Werbung: