Commodore 64 Coming to VC

jesta

commodore_64.JPG

Already a firm favourite with Wii owners, Virtual Console is once again expanding its catalogue, this time with the addition of a whole new games format. Later this year, Wii owners will be able to enjoy classic titles from the best selling personal computer of all time, the Commodore 64. These titles join classic gems from the likes of Nintendo, SEGA, Turbografx and NEOGEO already available via the Wii Shop Channel.

Among the first titles from Commodore 64 which will be made available on Virtual Console are International Karate and Uridium. These great titles will be bolstered by regular updates to the line-up from the Commodore 64 back catalogue.
Virtual Console games from Commodore 64 will be available from the Wii Shop Channel soon and can be downloaded for 500 Wii Points each. Currently these titles will only be available on the European Wii Shop Channel.

Link

Werbung:
I heard about this somewhere else. I'm not into it AT ALL, especially since I find 500 points almost ridiculous since some NES games aren't even worth that much, imo. I certainly won't be buying anything (if yes, then maybe, MAYBE one) from this system.

C'mon Big N, add Dreamcast! ;)

metroid0070

Yes, I say 200 or 300 is a better price. Pitfall is a maybe for me, but probably not. SMB3 and MegaMan own any C64 game. (Unless the C64 was your system as a little kid)

Werbung: