combat arms recording problem

Bamogram88

ok so this might be in the wrong thread, but anyways. I am using game cam as a recording software(not registered) and when i open game cam and then combat arms. nothing happens!. so i was wondering if anyone has either had this problem or could help me fix this problem? please and thank you:D

Werbung:

Layzie

Well I use fraps and tend to get the same issue. Anyways, the fix for fraps is to start fraps first then start combat arms. From there, if your fraps isn't showing up (FPS is shown on the top left), then close combat arms and start it back up again. At most, I had to restart my combat arms about 4 times, but restarting the game always fixed the issue.

Love

Have you tried Google'ing your question?
I seached, "Unregisterd Hypercam Combat Arms"
Found a few people who have the same problem.

Have you tried using another recorder?
Or you can try cracking your current HC2.

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQo0QZGGRA&fmt=18[/TTYOUTUBE]

Bamogram88

ok so heres what happened
i got the hypercam2 cracked and i started recording but now it's in like literally hyper cam speed lol
i dont know how to slow down the speed so it plays slower

Love

ok so heres what happened
i got the hypercam2 cracked and i started recording but now it's in like literally hyper cam speed lol
i dont know how to slow down the speed so it plays slower

Change the FPS...?
Once again, try Google'ing your problem.

Try Camtasia, haven't had problems with it.

Love

yes BUT camstudio is for recording computer screens and it is not meant for recording games it will come out extremely bad quaility

Extremely bad?
Really?
Seeing as it's higher quality than Hypercam, or anything else I'm aware of (I don't keep up with these things.)
Camtasia wouldn't be bought for 300 or so dollars if it weren't worth the money.

SPARTANZ77

Extremely bad?
Really?
Seeing as it's higher quality than Hypercam, or anything else I'm aware of (I don't keep up with these things.)
Camtasia wouldn't be bought for 300 or so dollars if it weren't worth the money.

yes but unless you want all the f***ing haters on youtube 2 come after you then you usually try to have the best quality i use free gme recording software

IceDragon

yes but unless you want all the f***ing haters on youtube 2 come after you then you usually try to have the best quality i use free gme recording software

My video came out really well, except for the fact that it was sped up like 3x's for some reason. Not to mention 90% of the free software out there doesn't work with Combat Arms because of the Anti-Hack protection.

Werbung:

Love

I could care less about the "haters" on YouTube, though Camtasia is quite the high quality type of screen recorder.

I chose Camtasia for a few reasons, 1, Has it's own editor included. 2, Camtasia has decent quality. 3, It's easy to use, regardless of the CPU Usage needed, or used. (Seeing as it's known to make a computer laggier than usual.