Clay Bird Shooting

Werbung:

rocktrns

I had to look it up.
It looks fun they throw a clay bird into the air,and you have to shoot it right?
I would like to try that.

garygofast

Its called Trap or skeet shooting one the birds go sideways the other they go forward I think I'm not good at it but my wife is great at it.
Shes great Deer hunter also
She is from Wisconsin and the hole family are aved hunters.

I've always jokingly been pushing for a school trap shoot team, no ones ever went for it though.
Unfortunately since squirrel fishings* come along its been nudged from first to second on my top 10 sports i want to try list.

*before anyone starts yelling about animal abuse, there are no hooks or eating squirrels involved in squirrel fishing.

BossMaroni

She is from Wisconsin and the hole family are aved hunters.

The [gun] season begins on Saturday. I haven't hunted in years, but I'm eagerly awaiting the venison my family & friends will share.

I've always jokingly been pushing for a school trap shoot team, no ones ever went for it though.
Unfortunately since squirrel fishings* come along its been nudged from first to second on my top 10 sports i want to try list.

*before anyone starts yelling about animal abuse, there are no hooks or eating squirrels involved in squirrel fishing.

I bet it would be more fun if hooks were involved. :)

Werbung:

spuznick242

I would like to go trap shooting and I heard something about a team at my school and I would like to do it sometime. Where my friends go camping at we do squirl fishing, its pretty fun.