Cheap SD cards in Morrisons.

Becky

Just saw these while shopping this evening. £6.99 for a 1Gb card, £3.99 for a 512Mb one. Brand is Sandisk, they're quite well-known for making flash memory.

Apparantly, it's a clearance offer and when they've gone there won't be any more. As such, it's possible not every store has stock, so give them a ring first if you have to travel a bit.

Hope this is useful to anyone wanting to pop some extra storage space in their Wii. :)

Werbung:

Fosforico

Just saw these while shopping this evening. £6.99 for a 1Gb card, £3.99 for a 512Mb one. Brand is Sandisk, they're quite well-known for making flash memory

WOW! here in Italy a 1Gb flsh card is 15-30 €!!

kaitora

Fosforico said:
Just saw these while shopping this evening. £6.99 for a 1Gb card, £3.99 for a 512Mb one. Brand is Sandisk, they're quite well-known for making flash memory

WOW! here in Italy a 1Gb flsh card is 15-30 €!!

Jaz said:
Heheh, I gotta portable hardrive to work with my wii. You have to format it to fat13 though first.

SD cards are cheap on Amazon... i got a 2gb for 4 quid...

also regarding the portable hard drive... how did you get it to work? maybe a tutorial in the hardware section? i want to know if my external 160gb hard drive would work with my wii...

Becky

kaitora said:
SD cards are cheap on Amazon... i got a 2gb for 4 quid...

That is pretty good, though I had a quick look just now and didn't see any for that price (did see some 1Gb cards though).

The good thing about the Morrison's deal is that you don't have to factor in delivery costs and it's very convenient. Some people prefer to buy from a retail store, and in that respect it's a seriously good price. :)

Jailbreak

yer be warned if you buy off amazon becuase a lot of electrical goods are sold by market place sellers andthe delivery charge is around £6.

kaitora

yeah, seriously look on amazon first... save a little more cash. Also consider what you want to put on it... if you are going to put a lot on it, then you should get something like 4gb

Werbung: