cant get in

jaguar543

hey i just downloaded the new patch, and now i cant get into the game it starts checking version then after a while a popup comes up and says

"cannot connect to the server.Please try again or visit http://combatarms.nexon.net
Error code= -2, 10060"

wtf do i do?? plz help

Werbung:

Roger117

when did you attempt to login? if it was before 7pm PST, it was normal as the servers were taken down for maitenence of the login problem.

Love

i get the same problem. i just recently downloaded but off a different site because my computer won't connect to www.combatarms.nexon.net. my error is -2, 10065 help?!

Cccpmtlhouczs, please refer to my signature, and click on the "How to: Fix lag" and "Error/Corrupted File(s)"
They will be the solution to your problem(s).

That error code is usually for server maintenance, though I may be incorrect.

cccpmtlhouczs

Cccpmtlhouczs, please refer to my signature, and click on the "How to: Fix lag" and "Error/Corrupted File(s)"
They will be the solution to your problem(s).

That error code is usually for server maintenance, though I may be incorrect.

I tried a redownload but i cannot get to the site. the site will not load. otherwise everything else is fine

Love

I tried a redownload but i cannot get to the site. the site will not load. otherwise everything else is fine

Good to hear,
try clearing your internet files, works for me, so give it a true.
Though that's just me, see if you can open it up NON-HTML, if you can, that's a good alternative, at least you can access the site during the time being.
I'll take a further look into finding a solution, though don't expect it to be within the next few minutes, as to I have a life as well.
Try Google'ing the site, then opening it up by cashed, that also may be an alternative.
I'll post back with information when found.

Werbung:

cccpmtlhouczs

Good to hear,
try clearing your internet files, works for me, so give it a true.
Though that's just me, see if you can open it up NON-HTML, if you can, that's a good alternative, at least you can access the site during the time being.
I'll take a further look into finding a solution, though don't expect it to be within the next few minutes, as to I have a life as well.
Try Google'ing the site, then opening it up by cashed, that also may be an alternative.
I'll post back with information when found.

ok i had my settings already set to clear every time i exit. i don't know how to do the NON-HTML thing. i tried the cached but it didn't work. on my mac the site loads fine and it downloads. that's the only way i got CA on my computer was through a file transfer because i can't connect to the site and download it there. is there something wrong with the site even though it works on my mac?