can u listin tomusic while ur playing the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin 09

nintendo shoutld have been a little like da 360...listen to music...dats kinda cool cuz some music calms u down...any1 got 2 say anything

Werbung:

Gdog

Hey kevin 09. Just to let you know, there is already an existing thread about this. Please use the search button located at the top right section of the screen to ensure that you do not make an already existing thread. http://wiipros.co.uk/wii-music-t-888.html

kevin 09

ohh my bad idk how to search cuz dis is my first day on dis and i just started...anyways yea nintendo should have done dat...my bad gdog...didnt noe

Gdog

kevin 09 said:
ohh my bad idk how to search cuz dis is my first day on dis and i just started...anyways yea nintendo should have done dat...my bad gdog...didnt noe

That's ok, I understand that you are new. At the top right section of the screen, there is a search button. Before you wish to make a thread, type in keywords related to the thread that you wish to make into the search function. This will ensure that you do not make an already existing thread. And if you have any questions, please send a private message to Matt or any of the Moderators. Ok, thanks!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.