Camping.

Cyder

First off I did search the threads for this but there is not one dedicated to this topic that I found. I will start this by saying.. CAMPING IS A TACTIC!!!!!!!!!! To pin down your opponent and contain them is a standard tactic. Maintain your assault to prevent flanking actions and controlling the field of play. I am tired of whining little adolesent psy-noobs complaining about it. If you are held down.. find a way to break out of your position... it's called team work. Half the players don't know the word hipocritical means cause EVERYONE DOES IT!!!!! If you want to stop getting camped then grow a pair and group rush to gain back territory a little at a time. Now that being said.. jumping down INTO the spawn area and taking opponents out is just flat out cowardly. That's like duck hunting and just shooting them in the nest. I have/will kick players from my team who do that crap. Now I will get of my box my rant is over.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Lol, i agree. Like really dont complain, do something. At two towers, I usually get someone or do it myslef, cover the stairs so when we're up on the roof no one can come up behind us. And when im on the stairs i only hear you camper noob and what not. like really do something instead of complaining. Putting half the effort into complaining would let you kill me and take the roof back.

BossMaroni

I definitely see a big difference between camping and SPAWN camping. Covering the stairs in Two Towers is just common sense.

Spawn camping, on the other hand, is just a cheesy way to play.

Then again, glitching, hacking and bunny hopping are cheesy too, and they're just things we need to deal with since we see them on a daily basis.

Master_7

I don't spawn camp (which is stupid btw - 3sec spawn invinc.) anyway... considering I am a positional player, I like to call it Tactical Camping.... which is basically holding a position, but moving around to keep the nades away....

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah. im super agreee... its a good tactic, i use it a lot in snow valley defending theplatform infront of the silo, als it gives me acces to all alpha's respawn points...

I don't spawn camp (which is stupid btw - 3sec spawn invinc.) anyway... considering I am a positional player, I like to call it Tactical Camping.... which is basically holding a position, but moving around to keep the nades away....

I like the "Tactical Camping" term, defending a position shouldn't really be considered "camping".

Master_7

^ yup, this is true, but everyone will still call it camping, because your not running around like a mad man... btw, I like those people that run around like mad men, because for some reason, my bullets run into them all the time... go figure...

don't get me wrong, I like to run and gun occasionally, but I do it when the enemy is confused and unorganized.

usainfantry

i have this one awesome site on two towers for camping. its on the roof and if u play it right i can be very hard to get you. it works against both a and b areas . u allso have a limited vision on the stairs

spuznick242

I'm against spawn camping, but when you push the other team back, so that they have to fight their way outa there camp is all right with me. Like not going into their camp, but staying on the outside so they have to fight their way out is alright, but going in is a little too far for me and killing them while their in thier base is just as bad.

Codi69

There is no such thing as true camping. I have yet to witness a game where an entire team sits in their respective spots and shoots. There is however, tactically pinning your opposition. This of course consists of a few maniacs running around mopping up those in their path, and a few who pick them off in style.

Also the whole notion of bitching if you get spawn camped is stupid. It's stupidity like that, which causes half of the hackusations like, "ooooh aimbotter, cham cham cham!!!"

You are going to die if we cage you. It's inevitable.

XCalibry

I like the "Tactical Camping" term, defending a position shouldn't really be considered "camping".

Yeah I agree with Hellin, esp with if you going to a clan war and everyone has a specific duty thus, sometimes you could be cover an area so you will be moving from one area to the next and sometimes it would look like you are "camping" but in fact you are there for a brief moment.

Deonesis

Always been a hot topic with any online multiplayer game, especially first person shooters. My opinion, is play how you want to. If you want to sit in one spot and make it easier for me to frag you, go for it. But I will probably get pissed and give my computer screen a tongue lashing if you do it the whole game and kill me. Don't worry, you wont hear it anyway.

mothball

Camping

I play CTF on death room and I camp to keep the other team from taking the flag. But some players get really mad because I get them threw the door as they come in. I have been kicked from 10 games because the elite mod is on the other side. They want you to rush threw the doors and get shot. I have good games and bad. I call this tacital campind I quess. Hi moooooooooooooooo:D

Werbung:

De Nurd

There's a foil for every plan,
"If he defends his left his right will be weak, if he defends his left his right will be weak, if he defends his front his rear will be weak, if he defends his rear his front will be weak, if he defends everywhere then everywhere will be weak."
-Sun Tzu
Running around like a mad thing and camping are as good as each other I would say, throughout history the more skilled and better led soldiers have won no matter what they did.