Brawl Q+As By UltraH4XR

Werbung:

Quinn

Another Q: I was good with Marth in Melee. Is it safe to say I can become good with him in Brawl faster than any other character? OR is the game so much different that I will need to replan my Marth strats, combos, etc?

UltraH4XR

Marth is pretty much the same but i like him better than in melee but it is safe to say that you can become good with him easily.

Well of course Sonic is amazing! I couldda told you that. ;)

Can you save created levels to your Console/SD Card? Can you save ones sent to you/on the Wi-Fi service to your Console to play on later?

Phillysoul11

me and my brother both would like to make profiles in wifi but I have heard that you cannot, and I cannot find a way to do it... is it possible and if so how :)

guyofgod

Hmm....Not that I am aware of. Are you afraid that he is going to mess up your record? That makes since....I don't see why Nintendo WOULDN'T do that....

guyofgod

Hmm....yeah, I can see how that could be a problem....could you not set your taunts to "I am ____" and another one to "I am _____" so that people knows who you are? Kind of a temporary fix to be sure...

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, I think he knew that :( Hmm...You could get an IP switcher that would switch from IP to IP but that would be so much work and it would eventually wreck your router....sorry :( I'm not much help :(