Bla$ak

Intro

This guy was on earlier. After he killed me one round it took me into first person spec on him. He made some pretty bullshit shots but I shrugged it off. I ended up watching him the next 4 or 5 rounds and TO ME it seemed obvious he was walling - and before you say "headphones/skillz/"plays with care" blah, blah, blah - I know. Anyway, someone banned him so obviously I wasn't the only one smellin' fish. I didnt get a steamID or demo - he got banned before I went that far.

And no hard feelings to you Curry - <3 - I'm not "that guy" that calls hacks every time a guy rounds a corner and puts one through my face before I see him, but this guy was doing classic wall shit. Cursor jerking to heads through walls and jerking away and looking at the ground and shit. From the demoes I've seen, it was more than obvious.

So if it was just an hour ban or something, keep an eye out on this guy.

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Intro I thought it was you. I was on at the same time but I never got to first person him. I'd love to see a demo though. The amount of mixed feelings about his guilt on teh server at the time makes me want to know if he's for real or not.

Intro

Yeah, I know Mach we were JUST talking about this shit last night over drinks and here I am today making my first post in the "Who's A Cheater?" forum in 4 months.

I really did spec this guy for 5 or 6 rounds and saw all kindsa fishy shit. It's one thing to look in the direction of sounds through walls - but unloading on a wall with a guy campcrouching behind it before seeing him and then not shooting any other camp spots the rest of the round, following guys in the vent with your crosshair when you're at the outside bombsite [on prodigy], etc seemed to be a little more than "careful play".

--Rimwrecker

A few times his headshots seemed weird. I remember he turned into the long hall in Prodigy and as soon as he turned he got 2 headshots with a Famas using the Automatic setting.

But if he does wall-hack he doesn't use it some times. I remember it was 3-5 Ts vs me, I came from the long hall running back to our spawn (bombsite B -- where the bomb was planted), took a left and I see him there throwing grenades up the ventilation shafts. If he WAS wallhacking (and wasn't trying to hide it) he would've known that I was coming.

And his name has a "z" in it, either before or after the "$".

Tal-Shar

I banned him. I was watching him after he hs'd me. He aimed against the wall, a guy popped out and he hs'd him. He turned, looked the other way quickly, then started lining up on the wall. Guy jumps out, HS. Then, he turns around, lines up facing a different direction. Guy pops out, got killed. Then he turns back around and starts following the last guy thru the wall.

Reflexes of a deity or hacking, your choice. I didn't feel bad about banning him.

"Good, Bad. I'm the guy with the Gun!"

-Tal Shar

Intro

--Rimwrecker said:
But if he does wall-hack he doesn't use it some times. I remember it was 3-5 Ts vs me, I came from the long hall running back to our spawn (bombsite B -- where the bomb was planted), took a left and I see him there throwing grenades up the ventilation shafts. If he WAS wallhacking (and wasn't trying to hide it) he would've known that I was coming.

I was speccing him first person when this happened. He didn't see you because he was too busy following people in the vents. That's why he was looking up there and tossing nades in. He never saw you coming.

--Rimwrecker

Ok then I don't know how a wall-hack works. I thought that it could let you see the hole map without restrictions, but obviously I'm mistaken.

Intro

--Rimwrecker said:
Ok then I don't know how a wall-hack works. I thought that it could let you see the hole map without restrictions, but obviously I'm mistaken.

There's no hack that I'm aware of that allows you to see an entire map through your first person POV. I'm kinda stoned but it really seems impossible. So if that's what you're saying, no. What I'm saying is hack or no hack, you gotta be looking in the folks direction to see 'em.

Werbung: