Best Games of 2012

Epicfied

What games do you think are the best games this year?
Why are they the best?

Your answer doesn't have to be "the best" for everyone, just your personal opinion.

Werbung:

Sugarhill

For me, the best games have yet to be released. I'm patiently waiting for Forza Horizon, NFS Most Wanted 2, Madden 13 and Nike+ for Kinect. The first two will be takeoffs of Forza 4 and Burnout Paradise, which I love. Madden 13 will have use of the Kinect, which I love to use and try to support the developers that support the Kinect. Nike+ because I want to see how well they were able to execute their exercise program. It should be superior to the others because they've had more than enough time to see how to do it.

Epicfied

For me, the best games have yet to be released. I'm patiently waiting for Forza Horizon, NFS Most Wanted 2, Madden 13 and Nike+ for Kinect. The first two will be takeoffs of Forza 4 and Burnout Paradise, which I love. Madden 13 will have use of the Kinect, which I love to use and try to support the developers that support the Kinect. Nike+ because I want to see how well they were able to execute their exercise program. It should be superior to the others because they've had more than enough time to see how to do it.
I've not even messed with my Kinect. haha
I think it's going to do decent though. I'm just not really into it.

Sugarhill

Oh, you have to at least play Fruit Ninja Kinect! Your arms will fall off, but it's great fun! I wish I had a little more time to play some video games as of late, but I'm getting things in order, so maybe it come sooner than I think.

omarfw

This is easy.

Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2.

They look so damn amazing. Tribes Universe sounds cool if it comes out this year too.

As for consoles though, I'm not looking forward to anything. It all seems like crap. Unless Little Big Planet 3 comes out.

Epicfied

This is easy.

Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2.

They look so damn amazing. Tribes Universe sounds cool if it comes out this year too.

As for consoles though, I'm not looking forward to anything. It all seems like crap. Unless Little Big Planet 3 comes out.
I'd definitely have to agree with Guild Wars 2. I'm so excited that they finally got a release date out. :)

micromachne

It's hard to call this considering 2012 isn't even over yet. But I'm only looking to "the last of us" and "PSO 2" as favorites for 2012

micromachne

I know 2012 isn't over yet but we are on the second half of it. Most things are out or at least have a release date.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can call any of them the best games. We can't make that kind of assumption without actually playing them. Going off potential hype doesn't make a game the best. The quality of the game after you've played it does.

Epicfied

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can call any of them the best games. We can't make that kind of assumption without actually playing them. Going off potential hype doesn't make a game the best. The quality of the game after you've played it does.
I'm asking currently, what do you think the best games are or going to be? I'm not saying it will be completely accurate right now.

Sugarhill

I'm asking currently, what do you think the best games are or going to be? I'm not saying it will be completely accurate right now.

:D Your question was understood by most, so don't feel bad. You haven't said what your choices are. Other than Guild Wars 2, which means nothing to me as I don't game on a PC, what are you looking for, PC or console?

Epicfied

:D Your question was understood by most, so don't feel bad. You haven't said what your choices are. Other than Guild Wars 2, which means nothing to me as I don't game on a PC, what are you looking for, PC or console?
I generally game on the PC and don't have much preference on other consoles games. I haven't even bought any Xbox games since December.
Guild Wars 2 is definitely up there. I've been in the beta and I can't wait for the release in August.
My boyfriend has enjoy most of the new Xbox360 games that have come out... Mass Effect 3, etc.

Werbung: