bad movies

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Zombie Nation is the worst film in the history of filmmaking. I've seen thousands upon thousands of movies and this one is far and away the worst. This movie is so bad I wanted to go emo and cut myself while I was watching it.

BossMaroni

JacK ass the movie just saw it today domb

Agreed. I've seen parts of a it a few times over the last few weeks (on TNT or Spike or USA or something). Very, very dumb.

The Hangover was also kinda dumb, but in a hilarious way. I've been in a few of the weird situations like that. When I was much younger. Waking up in strange places (in the back of a pickup truck once). Wearing weird things (one of those giant foam cowboy hats - 20 years later and I never did find out where it came from). I once woke up lying on top of a pile of snow.

Ah, youth...

Where was I?

Oh yeah, right after Christmas, I took the LeeSpawn (that's my son) to see the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. It wasn't good. He loved it and wants to go again. But I could live without it. It did have Zachary Levi from the TV show "Chuck," which I love, so that was a bonus.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I thought the hang over was great and so was jackass, but thats because I kinda do what happened in both movies right now. But just recently I saw the saw series which wasnt good at all. Like most of them had no story line, it was just blood and gore.