B14ck r41n

Purpose-1

Currently, B14CK R41N has 0 wins and 3 losses. We have been doing a little bit bad because most of the clans we play against hack. We really need your help for more members to join this clan. With your help we can even bring up our wins. This is a hack-free clan. If anyone is caught during clan war matches, they will be kicked from the clan. Our leader is: w00tw00t. I myself am not an admin yet but I can still tell our leader to accept you. In order to join this clan, you must try out. I will tell you the routine when we play. Each month at least 3 people must be online for clan war practice. If you are not online for a week you will be kicked out of the clan also. Our clan has a strict rule about not shooting when no body is there. Maybe 2 or 3 bullets if you shoot by mistake is allowed. Also, our clan has a no cursing rule. So, if you curse during a clan war match or practice clan war match you will be kicked out as well. Please join B14CK R41N! We will really appreciate people with Rank SGG 1 and up.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Werbung:

Purpose-1

im sorry can you please explain the shooting when bobody id there i dont know wat that means lol

Ok. I will make sure you understand this time.

When there is nobody any where near you, don't shoot. If it is by mistake, it is ok. Just try to not do it as many times. Especially during clan war so remember that. I hope you decide to join the clan. I have become an admin today so I will be able to accept your application of you leave one. Also, if you decide to join the clan, please leave your In-Game name so I know that it is you.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

purpose i would like to joi black rain however my rank is a trainee becuase i was demoted but dont beleive me id be happy to try out! my NEW IGN SPARTANZ87