At what age will you honestly think that you may cease being a gamer?

Many of us feel that we have been video gaming for a long period. Unfortunately, time doesn't stop for anyone. As our games as well as habits develop as well as grow older, we do too. Some of us grew up with our video games. However, how many of us prefer to grow old whilst still being be gaming? Has the leisure activity become so popular that and big that we'll never outgrow it?

Werbung:

wendellvan

I started being a gamer at the young age of 3 and I still think that I'll still be even if I grew older. I may change my gaming habits and preferences but right now, I can still say that I'll never quit gaming. It's the best relaxation and outlet I have when I'm resting from work or entertainment when I'm bored.

Cecil Estrera

I started gaming back I was in my teens and I know that as long as I have my PC, I will still play my favorite games. It's my favorite time-killer and nothing beats the excitement that it brings to me.

radascars

I can say that once a gamer you'll be a gamer forever. Though you can't play games all the time, your perspective as a gamer always remain and you'll definitely can share that in you future children and grand children :)

Graiden

Well, I believe once you are a gamer, you will always find pleasure in playing games and will only find some time to do it. I don't expect playing 3 hours a day forever, but I don't think I'll cease it either.

I don't think I'll ever stop completely, but I've already started playing less and less as I've gotten older. Depending on the game I can get addicted pretty quickly though. Just ask Bioshock.

Jessi

I think I will continue to game for a very long time. I'm sure my habits will change as I get older and the amount of time I can spend playing games will vary drastically, but ultimately, I love playing and I'm not sure I can ever outgrow that.

Visceral Conflict

If I have it my way I'll never be done gaming. I've been playing, literally, since I was one year old...according to my parents, at least. Although my wife has made some attempts at putting an end to my gaming nature, it will (hopefully) last forever.

I will not fail. I will not falter. I will not quit.

HollisterFitch

I don't think I'll ever stop gaming. I've been playing video games since I was 5 years old and I'm 21 now and I honestly don't see myself letting up any time soon. ;)

ECompany

Well, I've been a gamer my entire life, ever since I was a wee lad. I remember playing retro NES and Super Nintendo, and then PS1, and so on. These days, I don't get a whole lot of free time, but when I do, you can bet I have a game loaded up at some point or another. I don't think I'll stop being a gamer anytime soon. Thirty years from now, who knows. As long as great games are still being produced, I can see myself getting lost in many a virtual world for years to come.

iebo00

Gamer 4 Life! I'll never quit gaming. Its my passion. I'll game until I'm senile or dead. I don't see why anyone would stop. I don't think age has anything to do with it. My dad recently became addicted to empire earth.

morbidity

I've been gaming since I was a little boy and that was 15 years ago. I don't think age determines when I stop gaming since it's my passion. I find gaming as a way of life that will never die out. I have a father who's in his 50s and he still plays games, even though they're not the ones I like. You should remember the old saying, "Once a gamer, always a gamer."

sammy

If I were to guess, it'll probably be when I'm in my 40's. That's when I'll settle down, and raise a few ps5 and Xbox 1080 fanatics of my own. I'll try not to lecture them on how games in my day were significantly better. I'll let them assume the opposite.;)

Werbung:

jferg20

I dont believe I will every out grow it completely. I may not play them as much once I get married and have kids etc. But for people that grew up with video games I think they are just like any other form of entertainment like tv or movies. Most people dont stop watching tv when they get older.