Anyone playing wc3?

MaN.O.WaR

o.k. sorry I know it's a forum.. I have been playing alot of wc3 lately and was wondering if there are any good clans or channels to hang out and make some allies.. nothing worse than a noob pardner on quick start games to make you lose.. LOL :)

Werbung:

Miranox

Depends on what kind of games you play most. Lately, Battle.net Wc3 players were divided into 2 groups: the melee/ladder players and the DotA freaks. I stopped playing melee/ladder games a long time ago so I don't know any clans dedicated to them.

Fudgie

God... I can't stand DoTA. Mostly I AT with my friends or play any custom game besides DoTA, preferably Azeroth Wars.

My lord... my spell check doesn't register DoTA as a word. I thought for sure it would have been in the dictionary.

Undead_Lives

I'm not a DotA freak, but I play it, yes. Not so often anymore, I'm addicted to FFXII now XD
As for clans, there are many, if you want a map making clan, clan CBS is a good one to look into.

PiRho

I play Wc3 regularly, at least when things are not as busy. In Reign of Chaos, I play DotA 3.7 (the original DotA, much better than Allstars IMHO), Hero Line Wars, Elemental Strife War. In TFT, I like Blue TD, Tower Tournament, Battleships, and I play some DotA Allstars from time to time.

Mini-Me

Still playing wc3 almost every day. Well sometimes I just idle at the channel, does that count for playing? :)

And if you are looking for players there's useally always someone at the Clan CBS channel. Everybody is welcome there.

Werbung:

Maelstrom_

I dont go on bnet every day but i do spend alotta time in the World Editor. =)

Come visit Clan PoX! We're a a mix of ladder players, map makers and those that just play DotA. =D

Edit: @ Us-West